FaithWorks by Bev Kelly
The FaithWorks sessions for 2009 will be January 8th - March 12th, and March 26th - May 28th.
FaithWorks: A ministry for women who are separated, facing a divorce, or living in a loveless marriage and desiring restoration of their marriage. The next classes will begin January 2009. For more information you can contact Ministry leader: Bev Kelly [email protected]
The FaithWorks curriculum has been revised with new topics and also been extended from 8 weeks to 10 weeks of exciting classes. The classes are designed to first and foremost equip women in all walks of life to deepen their personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
In addition to enriching this relationship, women are also given tools in dealing with:
- Have You Left Your First Love?
- Prayer: Our Lifeline to God
- Personalities: Understanding the Differences
- Communication/Body Language: What It Says About Who We Are
- The Fear Factor: Dealing With the Feelings that Pull Us Away from God
- Love and Respect: Fireproofing Your Marriage
- Taking Care of Your Temple
- Spiritual Warfare: The Battlefield of the Mind
- Surrender: Let Go, Let God
- Standing for Your Marriage: What Does It Really Mean?
With God all things are possible. Class time is 6:30-8:30 pm and will be held at the Rock Church located at 2277 Rosecrans Street, San Diego, CA 92106 in the chapel on the first floor.
For more information about the Women's Ministry, click here »