We want to get to know all of you!!! With that in mind, we've
planned a HUGE weekend that hopefully will allow everyone in the
ministry to attend. In three days we have four different rides, (all
levels), camping and a FREE BBQ - all centrally located at Mission
Trails Regional Park in Santee (www.mtrp.org).
- Camping. For those camping, arrive early and setup your
site. I'll personally be setup at 3pm. We have reserved sites at 40,
42, 44, 39 and 41 - please join us!!!! To reserve a site, either go to
the campground or reserve online at www.mtrp.org//camava/index.asp.
You can also share a site with us if you'd like but let us know right
away. Cost is roughly $20/per night unless shared - fires are allowed.
- Night Ride. For those who wish to ride at night, we'll
be meeting in the parking lot across from the campground at 6pm. The
ride will be one hour with 1,400' of climbing in 10 miles. We'll then
go back to the campground for showers, food, fellowship, Cocoa, S'
mores, Campfire and Fellowship! PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE A HIGH-END,
HIGH QUALITY LIGHTS FOR THIS RIDE! $40-70 LIGHTS ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!
If you are not sure, email me with your make and model number of your
- Camping - we'll be here all weekend. Join us Friday night, Saturday night or Both!!!!
- Rides!!! There will be THREE rides this day for ALL
LEVELS! Meet across from the campground in the parking lot at 9am.
There will be a beginner/family ride, an Intermediate ride and Advanced
- BBQ!!! Once back, just ride over to the campsites
which are visible from the parking lot for BBQ!!!! Even if you can't
camp, make sure you grab some food, get to meet more people in the
ministry and fellowship for as long as you would like. Even if you
can't make the ride - stop by! Simply park in the parking lot and walk
across the street to the campground. You'll see our site from the road -
also look at the map in the above campground link.
- More Camping! Showers in the campground are FREE and
hot. There is also a lake with fish, so bring your poles. For
children, the campground has many all riding bikes and scooters - it's
an amazing, clean, beautiful, new, family friendly park/campground. If
you have not been here before, you'll be SHOCKED, this campground even
Due to all our recent horrible weather, everything is contingent on things being NICE. Please pray for GREAT WEATHER!!!!
What to bring:
1. Camping Gear (if camping)
2. Bike (check your tires, brakes and make sure the chain is lubed)
3. Helmet - mandatory for all RockMTB Rides
5. Warm clothes
9. Lights (if you are doing the night ride-remember to charge them Thursday night!)
There are MANY ways to access this location. Please go to this link for more information: maps.google.com
God bless and I look forward to seeing you all there!!!