Who, what, why, where and when we have an event.
- 22:6 Youth Fishing season is (April through September.)
- We hold 1-2 events per month.
- Kids ages 5-16 are our focus. (Family style event. All ages welcome.)
- No fishing experience needed.
- Participants must be of good behavior, respectful of others and our natural resources.
- Parents and their children, individuals and similar groups are encouraged to join in all the experiences.
- Events are open. You may come and go as you please.
- We mainly fish on San Diego Big Bayside, Silver Strand Coronado and Half-day Deep Sea trips.
- We will fish Mission Bay shorelines and local freshwater lakes as opportunities arise.
- Event time: Shoreline 11am - 2pm (3 hours). Deep Sea - AM Trips 6:30am - 12pm, PM Trips 1pm - 6:30pm (5.5 hours).
- We provide fishing gear, tackle and bait.
- Participants are welcome to bring personal fishing gear.
- Group size: 20 - 25 kids per Shoreline fishing trip. / 5 kids per Deep Sea fishing trip.
- California Fish & Game Fishing License is Required for Ages 16 & Older
Call 1-800-565-1458 to purchase a temporary fishing license.
Have your Driver License / ID, and Credit Card ready.
One (1) Day license, cost around $15.69
Two (2) Day license, cost around $24.33
You can also purchase Fishing Licenses at Walmart, Big 5 and most Sporting Goods stores.
- We practice catch & release.
- Participants are welcome to take fish caught in season, of legal size and numbers.
- Bring what you would need for a day at the beach i.e. hat, sun screen, chairs,
towels, beach toys, an umbrella, light jacket or sweater for cooler weather, small lunch/drink.
(We will supply drinks and light snacks for the kids.)
- California State Parks & Recreation prohibits pets on site. “Therapy Dog” - should wear appropriate working vest and be leashed at all times. “Therapy Dog Owner” accepts full liability responsibilities.
- Wood or Coal burning is prohibited.
- Participants will receive event site map and information with trip registration confirmation.
- Dates, times and locations may be subject to change.
- We will notify guests of any event changes due to weather and conditions. Make sure your registration form is complete with mobile phone and contact info.
If you have questions please contact us at: [email protected].