INFO TO KNOW
Who, what, why, where and when we have an event.
- 22:6 Youth Fishing season runs (April through October.)
- We hold 1-2 events per month.
- Kids ages 5-16 are our focus. (Family style event. All ages welcome.)
- No fishing experience needed.
- Participants must be of good behavior, respectful of others and our natural resources.
- Parents and their children, individuals and similar groups are encouraged to join in all the experiences.
- Events are open. You may come and go as you please.
- We mainly fish on Coronado - San Diego Big Bay, Mission Bay shorelines. Plus, Half-day Deep Sea fishing.
- Local freshwater lake fishing adventures are as opportunities arise.
- Event time: Shoreline 11am - 3pm (4 hours). | Deep Sea - AM Trips 6:30am - 12pm, PM Trips 1pm - 6:30pm (5 hours ea.)
- We supply fishing rods, tackle and bait.
- Participants are welcome to bring personal fishing gear.
- Group size: 20 - 25 kids per Shoreline fishing trip. / 5 kids per Deep Sea fishing trip.
- Guests 16 and over need a California Fishing license to fish. (Purchase licenses at Big 5, Wal-Mart and most sporting-goods stores.)
- We practice catch & release.
- Participants are welcome to take fish caught of legal size and numbers.
- Bring what you would need for a day at the beach i.e. hat, sun screen, chairs, towels, beach toys, an umbrella, light jacket or sweater for cooler weather, small lunch/drink. (We will supply drinks and light snacks for the kids.)
- California State Parks and Recreation Prohibits Pets at the event site. A “Therapy Pet,” should wear appropriate vest and or carry proper documentation. “Therapy Pet Owner” accepts full liability responsibilities.
- Wood or Coal burning is prohibited.
- Participants will receive event site map and information with trip registration confirmation.
- Dates, times and locations may be subject to change.
- We will notify guests of any event changes due to weather and conditions. Make sure your registration form is complete with mobile phone and contact info.
If you have questions please contact us at: [email protected].