Who, what, why, where and when we have an event.
- 22:6 Youth Fishing 2020 season (February through August.)
- We hold 1-2 events per month.
- Kids ages 5-16 are our focus. (Family style event. All ages welcome.)
- Fishing experience is not necessary.
- Participants must be of good behavior, respectful of others and our natural resources.
- Parents and their children, individuals and similar groups are encouraged to join in all the experiences.
- Events are open. You may come and go as you please.
- We mainly fish Bayside, Silver Strand Coronado and Half-day Deep Sea trips. We'll fish Mission Bay and Big Bay Shoreline, Shelter Island Pier as opportunities arise.
- Shoreline: 11am - 2pm. Deep Sea: AM-Trips 6:30am - 12pm; PM-Trips 1pm - 6pm
- Fishing gear, tackle and bait is provided.
- Participants are welcome to bring personal fishing gear.
- Group size: 20 - 25 kids per Shoreline fishing trip. / 5 kids per Deep Sea fishing trip.
- California Fish & Game Fishing License is Required for Ages 16 & Older
Call 1-800-565-1458 to purchase a temporary fishing license.
Have your Driver License / ID, and Credit Card ready.
One (1) Day license, approximate cost: $16
Two (2) Day license, approximate cos: $25
(Purchase Fishing Licenses at Walmart, Big 5 and most Sporting Goods stores.)
- We practice "Catch & Release". Participants may keep regulation size & seasonal fish.
- Bring what you would need for a day at the beach i.e. hat, sun screen, chairs,
towels, beach toys, an umbrella, light jacket or sweater for cooler weather, small lunch/drink.
(We will supply drinks and light snacks for the kids.)
- California State Parks & Recreation prohibits pets on site.
- “Therapy Dog” - should wear appropriate working vest and be leashed at all times. (“Therapy Dog Owner” accepts full liability responsibilities.)
- Wood or Coal burning is prohibited.
- Participants receive event site-map and information with trip registration confirmation.
- Dates, times and locations may be subject to change. We will notify guests of any event changes due to weather and conditions.
- Make sure your registration form is complete with mobile phone and contact info.
Questions please contact us at: [email protected].