1. What level of fitness do you need to be to hike?
2. What should you bring?
3. Do I need experience? Not required! Start with an easy or moderate trip, if you can walk you can handle the easy trips.
4. Can I bring my kids/dogs? YES! But it is YOUR responsibility to make sure that whatever the hike is that it is dog-friendly. And it is Your responsibility that your dog is people friendly.
5. Can I bring "non-christian" friends? Absolutely encouraged. Mutual respect of all beliefs is required :)
We highly encourage everyone to join our hikes, fellowship, and study time.
6. Where can I get hiking gear? REI, Adventure 16 are the best and have knowledgeable sales people. WalMart, Target, Big 5 are also possibilities
7. Where do you go? All over San Diego county for local trips. All over southern California for longer trips.
8. Can I provide hiking location suggestions??I sure hope so!! The more suggestions the BETTER!