WELCOME TO THE MEN OF THE ROCK: IRONMEN DISCIPLE'S PATH MINISTRY
IronMen Disciple's Path 'MAP': Has started at all Rock Campus locations but you may still register below.
(5) Disciple's Path MAP Campus Locations:
- Point Loma - (2nd & 4th Tuesday of each month AT 6:25 PM) - 2277 Rosecrans Street, 92106
All other Rock Campus locations meet (1st & 3rd Tuesday of each month 6:25 PM)
- San Marcus - 1370 West San Marcos Blvd, 92078
- East County - 808 Jackman Street, 92020
- City Heights - 4001 El Cajon Blvd, 92105
- San Ysidro - 1157 Tierra Del Rey Ste. G Chula Vista 91910
IronMen Disciple's Path "Next Step": Is still open for registration
starts at Point Loma Campus January 14, 2020
Starts at East County Campus January 21, 2020
(2) Disciple's Path "Next Step." Campus Locations:
- Point Loma - (2nd & 4th Tuesday of each month 6:25 PM)
- East County - (1st & 3rd Tuesday of each month 6:25 PM)
Both the IronMen Disciple's Path 'MAP' & "Next Step" are year-long discipleship ministries that will require a weekly average commitment of assigned God time or homework. Each ministry has study materials consisting of a Bible, a student workbook, reading materials, textbooks, weekly verse memorization, journaling, and an accountability partner. You will also be part of periodic group outings with the men in your assigned group. Upon successful completion, graduates and invited guests join together at Tom Ham’s Lighthouse Restaurant to share in the celebration of the one-year achievement. Each graduating student from both IronMen Disciple's Path ministries will receive a Certificate of Completion.
- The registration cost for the one-year I.M.D.P. “Map” course for the class of 2020 is $200.00. You may register below with a $100 deposit.
- The registration cost for the one-year I.M.D.P. “Next Step” course for the class of 2020 is $600.00. You may register below with a $100 deposit.
Registration for Disciple's Path 'MAP' or "Next Step" Ministry right: HERE!
For more information please email: [email protected]
If you would like to make a donation to the Men Of The Rock through the IronMen Disciple's Path Ministry you may do so here: