- About Mens Ministries
- R.C.M.M. 2019 "m.A.S.T.E.R.S. Retreat"
- R.C.M.M. 2019 Leaders "spring Retreat"
- Rock Church Disciples Path Ministry
- Mens Night-Every Tuesday
- Mens Prayer
- (F.M.O.) - Overcoming Sexual/Porn Addiction
- (Mew) Overcoming Drug/Alcohol Dependency
- Rock Men's Ministries; rGroups - Get Connected
- Support Men's Ministry
(F.M.O.) - Overcoming Sexual/Porn Addiction
Do you want help in being set free from sexual sin? You Are Not Alone!
For Men Only ("FMO") is a Ministry for Men who struggle with living the "Pure Life." Men are finding victory through Fellowship, Accountability, and Transparency. FMO is a refuge, a safe place for All Men to come as you are! If you're tired of trying to win the battle on your own and are ready to break free, check out FMO. Your not along as the lie's of darkness will tell you! In truth know there are brothers in Christ ready to come alongside you, pointing you into the light and power of the Holy Spirit who will help you overcome and set you free.
RCMM FMO Ministry Coordinator: Jason Everett l 858-242-9391 l [email protected]
Point Loma Campus: 2277 Rosecrans San Diego Ca. 92106
- Tuesday Session: (Second Floor) 6:30 pm in Rm 232 All Men's Worship & 7pm-9pm in Rm 225 FMO Session
- Tuesday Leader: TBA Meantime Contact: Jason Everett l 858-242-9391 l [email protected]
- Wednesday Session: (Third Floor) 7pm-9pm in High School Room FMO Session
- Wednesday Leader: TBA Meantime Contact: Jason Everett l 858-242-9391 l [email protected]
San Ysidro off Site: Ministry Center 1057 Teirra Del Rey, Suite G, Chula Vista CA, 91910 (just past the Regal Cinemas)
- Tuesday Session: 6:30PM Community Room All Men's Worship & 7pm-9pm FMO Session
- Tuesday Leader: Victor Perez l 619-796-1598 l Email: [email protected]
San Marcos: 1370 West San Marcos Blvd. San Marcos, Ca. 92078
Tuesday Session: 06:30pm Community Room All Men's Worship & 7pm-9pm FMO Session
Tuesday Leader: Nick Houze l 760-481-5455 l E-mail: [email protected]East County: 808 Jackman Street, El Cajon ca. 92020
- Monday Session: 7pm-9pm in Hospitality Room FMO Session
- Monday Leader: Gabe Harris l 619-985-3750 l E-mail: [email protected]
- Tuesday Session: 6:30pm Main Sanctuary All Men's Worship & 7pm-9pm Hospitality Room FMO Session
- Tuesday Leader: Thomas Southward l 619-727-1653 l E-mail: [email protected]
City Heights Campus: 4001 El Cajon Blvd. San Diego, Ca. 92154
- Tuesday Session: 06:30pm Main Sanctuary All Men's Worship & 7pm-9pm FMO Session
- Tuesday Leader: George Alfaro l 619-864-3189 l E-mail: [email protected]
NEW MEN wanting to get connected - CONQUER SERIES
- Jason Everett l 858-242-9391 l [email protected]
“How can I stop today?”
Often when men are searching for ways to stop their online temptations, they ask that question. The funny thing is when you offer simple solutions; these same men often don’t want to accept those solutions. The majority of times, men want to clean up their lives, without wanting to clear out the junk.
The reality is, if you “want” to make a change, you must be intentional to make some of the changes. It will never just happen! Action is required.
I will offer you some simple actions to help “clear out the junk.” But first, find a Gatekeeper (GK) andtell him or her (wife) you’re taking these steps. This way they can hold you accountable incompleting them. Without the GK these steps will be almost useless.
Take an inventory of all your Internet capable devices.
Download filter software: K9
Remove social media apps (if they tempt you).
Have GK password protect your devices (You don’t get the password).
Have GK set restrictions on all your devices. Recommend under 12yrs old.
Have GK block downloading/ deleting Apps. If your phone or device doesn’t do this, download an App Lock for your device.
Have GK set age restrictions on your cable box and any other ways of accessing visual media.
Some of you may think this is extreme. However, sexually provocative images and content are available via all the above medias. These images are doorways of temptation. If you want to make a change for purity, then you must start by removing the temptations.
Yes, you will lose some clean websites. You will have limited websites access. However, you will spend less time on the internet. Don’t see this as a negative. See it as an opportunity to connect elsewhere. Connect with God, spouse, children and friends that would otherwise miss out on time with you.
You are viewing ministry info for the Point Loma campus