- Our purpose is to meet emotional and spiritual needs by providing support within this ministry in the following ways:
- Opportunities for fellowship with other single parents and their children.
- Opportunities for serving our church and community.
- Speakers to encourage spiritual and emotional growth.
- Classes to educate single parents in areas such as parenting, dating and finances.
Meets Second and Fourth Saturday mornings starting January 11, then January 25. 8:30-10:30 am. Led by Noell Mitchell and Therkeel Ewell. For more information, Email: [email protected] or [email protected]