What kind of people willingly get out of bed at 3:30 in the morning just to stand in a street and help thousands of people park their car—with smiles on their faces, no less?
Rain or shine, for all Rock services and Rock events, Mike and Diane Marrero happily spread the joy of Christ as they perform the difficult task of getting a lot of harried people to their parking space and then safely to the Rock Church building. It is no easy feat, but then again, Mike and Diane are not your average church-attendees. Watch the video above and find out what motivates their extraordinary acts of service.
««In addition to the Parking Ministry, Mike and Diane have served at Rock Your City Events and Rock Kids.»»
Congratulations, Mike & Diane Marrero, Rock Heroes June 2013
For more information about the Traffic Safety Ministry, click here »
- Get to Know Your Online Campus Pastor
- Toys for Joy 2017
- A Military Christmas
- Get to know your Worship Leader: Nova Page
- Going Out and Coming In
- When God Moves
- Get to know your Worship Leader: Drew Barragan
- Get to know your Worship Leader: Andre Hudson
- Get to know your Worship Leader: Joshua Randle
- Get to know your Worship Leader: Ruben Mundo