This eight week class provides you the basic tools to lead anything well. We will use lecture, discussion, hypothetical situations and case studies to walk through the essential building blocks that a leader needs to succeed at leading others.
In this course we cover such topics as...
- How leadership works
- Core leadership skills
- Handling conflict and confrontation
- Creating environments for growth and life change
- Raising up leaders
- Leading great discussions
- Leading difficult people
- Planning and leading the small group meeting
- Tools of the trade - Leading at the Rock Church
- Dates: Class begins Tuesday, May 8 and meets for 8 weeks (you may jump in at anytime)
- Time: 7:15-9:15 PM
- Location: Jr. High Room in the Youth Center, Ruffin Campus (9179 Aero Dr.), this is across the parking lot from the Sanctuary