63 Chevy Impala Hope Project
Support this project Click button to donate
Rock N the Hood has a vision to use a 1963 Chevy Impala to present the gospel of Jesus Christ. This Low-Rider gospel concept car has the potential to reach, and save thousands to the Lord.
The use of a 63 Chevy Impala that would present the message of the cross choreographed with sound, art, hydraulic movement, special effects, and lighting for night presentations.
3-5 minute presentation (like a testimony).
- Through sound, choreographing, start by showing how the crown of thorns was placed on Jesus brow (car moves when crown is placed on)
- The doors open automatically with Jesus hands nailed to the cross (car moves when nailed)
- The trunk of the car has Jesus feet nailed to the cross (car moves when nailed)
- The car ends the testimony by pan-caking to the ground to illustrate the death of Jesus
- A live speaker presents further the gospel and speaks about not only the death of Jesus Christ for their sins, but also the resurrection.
- The car would then resurrect off the ground representing the resurrected Christ
This gospel low-rider presentation could be done at the following.
Junior and high schools, colleges, Church Services Low-rider events/shows, any inner city areas where gangs are present, inner city Christian concerts, and any evangelistic inner city outreach.
To partner email [email protected]