Neighborly is a servant lead outreach; there are many opportunities to serve the kingdom.
The following positions are open:
Neighborly Coordinator - Do you have a love for hospitality, are you a helper? We are creating welcoming environments for God's presence to be felt and people's hearts to be softened.
This person helps to organize the meet & greet gatherings in an assigned neighborhood. Anyone can volunteer to help host or serve their own neighborhood.
Do you have a folding table, camping chairs or folding chairs that we could borrow? We would coordinate location, drop off and pickup for the day of the party.
Donations are always accepted either in gift card, physical item, or monetary. Any monetary donations are to be made out via check or money order to Rock Church and in the memo enter Neighborly.
- WebAdmin - updates the Rock web page.
- Announcements and flyers - creative heart to make donation and event flyers.
- Newsletter - send weekly email message to group members and partners.
- Social Media - Are you good at Facebook, Twitter, Nextdoor or YouTube? We would love your help in positing encouragement for the body of Christ, updates on local events, create video montage of Neighborly events.
- Sponsorship coordinator - build sponsorship packages for the marketplace and residents to participate in awards, events and scholarships.
- Fundraising Coordinator- devises events for fundraising for Neighborly, partner organizations or third party charities
If you are interested in any of these positions or see an opportunity we have not listed today you may be able to lead please contact us at [email protected] ; please include the position name in the body of the message as the button to send us an email "EMAIL THIS MINISTRY" does not include information from this page.