Your generous giving is what enables us to meet the specialized needs of our children and their families. Thank you in advance for loving our children with special needs and their families through your giving!
To give now, click here.
Your tax-deductible monetary donations to Miracle 139 go towards:
- Parent support including Bible studies, support groups, date nights and training/resources
- Miracle 139 classroom and buddy supports, materials, resources
- Outreach events for the special needs community
- Team development and training
If you would like to donate specific items to the ministry, please see our wish list below. Or, contact [email protected] for our most current needs.
- Children's Bibles (English and Spanish)
- iPads to facilitate communication and learning of the Bible and Biblical principles
- iTunes gift cards for purchasing apps including behavioral supports, Bible teaching apps, communication supports
- Laminating sheets and velcro
- Craft supplies of all varieties - especially construction paper, crayons, markers, finger paints
- Sensory items including play-doh, thera putty, kinetic sand