Our purpose is to meet their emotional and spiritual needs by providing support within this ministry in the following ways:
- Opportunities for fellowship with other single parents and their children.
- Opportunities for serving our church and community.
- Speakers to encourage spiritual and emotional growth.
- Classes to educate single parents in areas such as parenting, dating and finances.
The SPFM will be a resource to single parent families as well as direct them to other available resources within the church so they can:
- Come to understand and accept God's grace and unconditional love.
- Grow toward health and wholeness.
- Function as vital members of the church body.
- Embrace their role as a soul-winner for Jesus Christ.