We are seeking an individual who is well-versed in the use of social media (i.e.,
Factbook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) for advertising and social interaction.
Position Overview: The Rock Singles Social Media Specialist will maintain up-to-date Facebook posts to inform our Rock Singles of events and information, as well as occasionally interact with our Rock Singles online.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Post events and other items of interest on our Rock Singles Facebook page (other social media avenues may be considered in the future, such as Instagram, Twitter, blogging, YouTube)
* Engage our singles on our Facebook page in light, non-controversial topics.
* Respond to followers’ comments, messages, and inquiries in a timely manner.
* Collaborate with the leadership team on ways to "get the word out” about Rock Singles Ministry activities.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience with social networking.
* Attend monthly leadership/volunteer meetings and monthly Live sessions.
* Able to make a one-year commitment to the Rock Singles Ministry.