WELLNESS "WORKSHOPS" FOR WOMEN - in every class, God has us work, alongside Him, as He continues to make us His "masterpiece". God is so amazing!
Ignite your love for our living God in our group classes, designed to be interactive, fun, safe and supportive learning opportunities in being well with God - He is your Father in heaven, your Creator, your Master and King. Your Beloved. So, yes, wellness is a word we use quite ofter in these gatherings! Is it well with your soul?
Every curriculum written and routine created is intended to be aligned in God's word, for you to learn and grow in your relationship with HIM. Registration is free or by donation, depending on the venue and presentation.
Please see details below how to attend or present a workshop! We hope to see you soon!
How do I register?
For the Group Exercise Class with The Womens MInistry at the Rock, come as you are, check in at entrance and pick a class to attend after the first study. Study Season average is 8-9 weeks, then a break. No RSVP required. This is an open invitation to any women, from any walk of life.
If there are no current Spiritual Wellness Women's Wellness Workshops listed here or in the church's events calendar, please email the ministry to be added to the email database for upcoming events. We will notify you when a workshop is scheduled.
If you are interested in being a workshop presenter, please read the "open opportunities" details below....
To Register for a workshop, by an RSVP through email. here's how -
1. Email: include your name, phone number and workshop code (listed with any current workshop)
Please allow 24-48 hours to receive confirmation email for any of our ministry events or scheduled classes and other communications. Thank you for your patience!
Open Opportunities -
Accepting volunteer workshop presenter applications for wellness topics aligned in God's word and designed for believers in Christ.
Wellness topics are considered any topic that invloves growth in the relationship with God with the heart, mind and body fully engaged to glorify HIM. Past workshop topics have been on the human body as a temple, essential oils of the bible, the armor of God, personal testimonies, etc. Workshops are 4 hours, expected to be interactive, helpful, fulfilling and an opportunity to offer salvation and recommitment to those lost in their ways or struggling in their relationship with God.
Please read the following for sumissions details -
- To submit your presentation curriculum, please begin the process with an email to the ministry - to introduce yourself and the inspiration for an upcoming workshop. We would love to discuss it with you. All presenters are volunteers and no monetary or gifts compensation will be provided. This service is offered by Spiritual Wellness to help others find the rest in Jesus, in all areas of their lives, including health, nutrition, relational growth and emotional stability.
- Please note: Submissions prior to any event must be exhaustively complete. Without proper protocol in place, the workshop will not occur.
- Following the intitial contact with the ministry leader, your workshop proposal may or may not be accepted. Acceptable proposals will follow these guidelines -
- All documents must be pdf format.
- 1st document: a cover letter that clearly describes your intention and vision for the workshop.
- 2nd document: A presenter resume or your full name, contact phone, email and website (as available) and any experience as a speaker, educator or workshop presenter
- 3rd document: The workshop curriculum - scripture and any used references are required at this time of submission. Please include opening introduction and closing summary, workshop content, predictable timeline for workshop and any materials being used.
- Important: 1 interactive activity is required for participants to appply what they are learning about. More than 1? Great!
We appreciate your consideration and time and look forward to meeting you!
If you have any questions, please contact the ministry via email.
God loves you!