This year afterSHOCK is helping to sponsor SOSL Day
COME TOGETHER TO FIND COMMUNITY, CONNECTION, HOPE AND HEALING WITH OTHER SURVIVORS WHO UNDERSTAND YOUR JOURNEY.
This event gives us a unique opportunity for survivors of suicide loss to meet with other survivors sharing a similar loss. Also, our theme this year is “Hope Springs: Healing Planting Seeds of Hope”. Our message is that we have all experienced tragic loss, but we can find hope again. We learn to make sense of our losses and to live with hope once again.
“Hope Springs: Planting Seeds of Hope”
When:SATURDAY · APRIL 7, 2018 10 AM - 3 PM
Where:ROCK CHURCH POINT LOMA, CAFE 2277 Rosecrans Ave
Speaker and Panel Discussion
Saturday, April 7th 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
The Rock Church
2277 Rosecrans Street, San Diego, CA 92106
- Registration and continental breakfast at 10 a.m.
- Speaker and panel 10:30 — 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch 11:30 — 12:15 p.m.
- Small, facilitated groups according to the type of loss (child, parent, spouse, sibling, etc.) 12:30 — 2:00 p.m.
- Closing Remarks & Raffle Prizes 2:00 – 2:30 p.m.
- Please note, this event is not appropriate for children under age 18