The popularity of the show was wrapped in the common experience of the excitement and intrigue in finding that special someone. We have all been there at one time or another. And for many of us, the title of the show, "the Dating Game" is a little ironic as it describes our relationship experience; dating has been one giant game. This series is meant to help bring fulfillment to this season in your life, and to lay a foundation for successful relationships now and in our future marriages.
Below is a list of the topics for each night:
1. Why is it so difficult? - Understanding Gods goal for relationships
2. Relationships Gods Way, an overview
3. God is in control - Do you have the faith to trust?
4. Its not about you
5. Eternal focus - enjoy being single
6. A loves tale from the book of Ruth
7. How to avoid losers - the qualities of safe people
8. DTRs - Define the Relationship - the importance of communication
9. Boundaries in dating - how to avoid the hurt
10. Are we ready to be married yet
The series will be held in The Rock sanctuary, 7.15pm, Thursday Nights.
For questions, comments, suggestions, please contact Pastor Paul
For more information about the Young Adult Ministry, click here »