- How leadership works
- Core leadership skills
- Handling conflict and confrontation
- Creating environments for growth and life change
- Raising up leaders
- Leading great discussions
- Leading difficult people
- Planning and leading the small group meeting
- Tools of the trade - Leading at the Rock Church
Though this course is put on by the Small Group Ministry and is designed with the Small Group Leader and Host in mind, we invite anyone who wants to develop their gift of leadership.
- Dates: Class begins Tuesday, May 8 and meets for 8 weeks (you may jump in at anytime)
- Time: 7:15-9:15 PM
- Location: Jr. High Room in the Youth Center, Ruffin Campus (9179 Aero Dr.), this is across the parking lot from the Sanctuary
Can you let us know if you plan on attending? Contact Andy Rodgers, Small Group Assistant, at [email protected] or 858.268.1366 x2012. Or else, we'll just see you there!