Connect with us from anywhere!
We are committed to partnering with parents, so kids can stay connected to God, friends, and caring leaders.
Click the links below to learn more.
KIDSCHURCH LIVE - Join our leaders, kids, and other friends LIVE on Facebook for an interactive worship experience that's made for kids, but fun for the whole family! Services are broadcasted live every Sunday: Preschool at 9:30am, and Elementary at 11:30am.
KIDSGROUPS - Connecting kids with leaders and friends who care. In KidsGroups, we explore the KidsChurch lesson even more, and we get to connect face-to-face by age group.
FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM - Let's get social! Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates, fun challenges and activites, and more. You can even join the Facebook Group for your campus, to interact with families and leaders more personally.
- TEXT: We are here to partner with you, to help your child KNOW God, GROW in God, and SHOW God to others. We also have resources for grown-ups! Text the word KIDS or INFO to 52525 for more.
- PARENT CUE APP: Download the FREE Parent Cue App, which cues every parent do something simple each week to help move their child toward a deeper faith and a better future.
- PARENT GUIDES: Easy-to-use ONE PAGE GUIDES (hallelujah!) with fun activities and discussion prompts, so families can review the video lessons and take their growth in God a step further. New ones every week, for every age group! Click here > Click your child's age group > Click "Begin Here" > Select "PC Parent Guide"
- GODTIME CARDS (FOR ELEMENTARY): Help kids build the life-giving habit of spending time with God daily. GodTime Cards reinforce the content in KidsChurch and Kids Small Groups in fun, age-appropriate ways, and there is a new card each week. Click here > Select the GodTime Card (GT) for the week, based on the Elementary Grade listed (K1 = Kinder/1st, etc.).
- WANT MORE? Click here to access even more songs, videos, and activities to enhance your church experience as a family, any day of the week! We have resources available for all ages, from birth-5th grade, and even for parents. Click through the Google Drive and choose the folder(s) you want to explore!