Investing in HIS kids
We believe serving God's Kids is a calling and not an obligation. If you feel like God is calling you to serve HIS kids then we would love for you to join our team! We have been given an amazing privilege to weekly invest in the lives of children and we do not take that responsibility lightly.
***NEW VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY for Point Loma campus!! Kiosk Helper (volunteer for 1 hour to greet families and help them get checked into their classroom)
If you are are interested in serving in this ministry the first step is to attend Rock Kids 101.
Rock Kids 101 Class Schedule for Point Loma campus
Sunday May 5, 2013 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM in room 235 RSVP
Sunday May 19, 2013 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM in Family Cafe RSVP
Monday May 20, 2013 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM in room 215 RSVP
Thursday May 23, 2013 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM in room 223 RSVP
Thursday May 30, 2013 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM in room 205 RSVP
Sunday June 2, 2013 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM in room 235 RSVP
Sunday July 7, 2013 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM in room 235 RSVP
Not sure where to serve? Check out our video to see the different areas!
Not sure why you should serve? Click here to watch current volunteers' stories.
Areas to serve include:
- Welcome Room (Welcome new families)
- Pebbles Nursery (0-2 years)
- Pebbles 3K (3yrs to Kinder)
- Clubhouse (1st-3rd grade)
- Merge (4th & 5th grade)
- Worship Team (leading songs and encouraging kids to connect with God through worship)
- AV Technical Team (technical support for worship services and events)
- Multimedia Team (creation of multimedia content for worship services and events)
- Special Needs Leader (1:1 ratio, currently offered at the 10 AM service and 12 PM service)
- Kiosk Helper (no classroom- help for one hour a week)
Are you under 18 and would like to serve in Rock Kids? We have a place for YOU, join us for Rock Kids 101!
You are viewing ministry info for the Point Loma campus