Just Married Newlywed Financial Course
We remember being newlyweds and having questions about finances.
- How do we blend our two financial lives?
- Do I keep my bank account, or should we have a joint account?
- What about investing? How does it work with 401(k) plans and IRAs – and what changes now that I am married?
- What about taxes? Should I change my withholding at work now that I’m married?
- What does the Bible say about marriage, and money, and taxes, and investing?
- How should we address disagreements about spending?
Most newlywed couples come into the relationship with little knowledge of money management, yet they want to start their finances off right.
As a happily married Christian couple, we wanted to develop a way to help newlyweds learn, grow and make wise decisions about their finances in an environment that also honors God. We wanted more than a “one day” seminar where you get overloaded with information and can’t ask questions later. We also didn’t want the pressure of bringing in a company where people are trying to sell you life insurance!
The newlywed financial course is designed to be intimate enough that you leave with personalized financial goals and strategies for your family. Plus, you will also connect with other newlywed couples. There is no pressure, nothing is for sale, and everything is completely free!
If you are interested in joining our next course which starts this August, please complete the following interest link and we will reach out to you. Complete this information by July 28, 2017:
The next course is will start August 5, 2017 and end in September 2017. Registration is on a first come, first served basis. The course will be limited to 6 couples.