The Rock Financial Life (RFL) team offers biblically-based, financial coaching to help individuals and couples learn to manage their money and apply the principles of effective biblical stewardship. To get started, click here.
We pray the practical tools and timeless principles you’ll learn and apply through the assistance of RFL coaching will dramatically affect your family finances, your future, and your eternal experience! RFL coaching is designed so you achieve these goals:
#1 Experience financial security and peace of mind because your finances are in order
#2 Experience and recognize God’s faithfulness in your finances
#3 Experience freedom to do what God has designed you to do
#4 Experience true financial freedom when money no longer controls your heart
To accomplish these objectives, you’ll learn the core components of biblically-wise personal finance that are required to effectively handle money and how to be a faithful steward of the resources God has entrusted to you.
Your RFL coach will help ensure your success with each of the following.
- Develop a vision for your financial future by defining short and long-term goals
- Develop an expense tracking plan
- Develop a written budget
- Create a giving plan
- Create a debt elimination plan (if applicable)
- Create a savings plan
- Complete a net worth statement
- Review your credit report
- Help solve tax issues (if applicable)
- Develop a formal estate plan (will, trust, power of attorney, health care directive)
God bless you as you begin your journey! And know we will be with you every step of the way.