- Now accepting registration for 2017 2nd quarter classes CLICK HERE TO REGISTER - Quarter 2 Classes to begin week of April 23. 1st quarter classes are already full.
- These classes are mandatory if you desire to have a Rock Pastor officiate your ceremony. Classes fill up quickly, so please send in your application as soon as possible.
- The classes are offered quarterly
- Each class is 7-8 weeks long and will meet once a week for two hours each session
- Attendance is mandatory
- Classes are taught by our Marriage Coach Couples who volunteer their time
- Classes are open to all couples who are considering marriage and engaged couples who are seeking to have a biblically based marriage
- Classes are filled on a first-come, first registered basis, thus advanced enrollment is needed (spots fill up months in advance, so register today) When you complete the application, make sure you are together, as there are two separate sections to be filled out by each of you
- It is strongly recommended your wedding date doesnt fall within 3 months after the end date of the class;
- There will be a $100 enrollment fee for the class and due upon receipt of application. Make your online payment HERE.
- Course material - To be determined. Most of our course curriculum is available at the Rockpile Resource Center and will cost between $30-$70/per couples
- For information on how to obtain a marriage license CLICK HERE
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.