Every couple has their own reason for renewing their wedding vows. The most important thing is that the renewal of marriage vows is meaningful to you and your spouse. These are a few of the most common reasons:
- You've reached a significant milestone, such as a 10th or 20th anniversary, and want to celebrate how far you've come while reaffirming your commitment to spend the rest of your lives together.
- Your original marriage ceremony wasn't what you had planned. Maybe you eloped or had a courthouse wedding and want to take an opportunity to have "the wedding you never had."
- You've gone through a challenging chapter in your marriage, and come out the other side of it ready to commemorate your union and commit to each other anew.
Here are a couple of things that will be helpful for you to know.
- As a first step, the officiant request form must be completed below.
- We suggest 3 month advance request for an officiating pastor.
- The Rock Church Marriage Ministry team will obtain and provide you with a fully trained Rock Pastoral Team Member to officiate your ceremony.
- Rock Church campuses, unfortunately, are not available to be used as a wedding venue.
- Rock church is available to provide spiritual guidance as you prepare for your vow renewal, however, Rock Staff is not responsible for assisting with any wedding planning (outside of securing an officiant for your special day)
- The pastor will request a meeting to get to know each of you. In the weeks leading up to your vow renewal ceremony, the pastor will request up to two additional meetings to talk through the specific details of your ceremony.
To continue your request for a wedding officiant, please complete the form below
CLICK HERE: VOW RENEWAL OFFICIANT REQUEST