Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding!
It is always an honor and a privilege when our Rock Pastors get the opportunity to officiate a wedding ceremony.
For vow renewals, click HERE.
Here are a couple of things that will be helpful for you to know.
- As a first step, the officiant request form must be completed below.
- We suggest 3 month advance request for an officiating pastor.
- Next, you will be sent a Pre-Wedding Questionnaire via email that you and your fiancé/fiancée must complete together. This questionnaire will help our pastor(s) learn about you, your background, beliefs, how you met, and a some information about your courtship or dating experience.
- We require participation in a Marriage Prep program together, whether it's through Rock Church or another church/program. More info on Rock Church Marriage Prep, click HERE.
- The Rock Church Marriage Ministry team will obtain and provide you with a fully trained Rock Pastoral Team Member to officiate your ceremony.
- Rock Church campuses, unfortunately, are not available to be used as a wedding venue.
- Rock church is available to provide spiritual guidance as you prepare for your wedding, however, Rock Staff is not responsible for assisting with any wedding planning (outside of securing an officiant for your special day)
- The pastor will request a meeting to discuss your responses to the Pre-Wedding Questionnaire. In the weeks leading up to your wedding, the pastor will request up to two additional meetings to talk through the specific details of your wedding ceremony.
To continue your request for a wedding officiant, please complete the form below
CLICK HERE: Wedding Officiant Request
Rock Church Statement of Faith