Rock Marriage Ministry recognizes an immediate responsibility to help couples begin to build and sustain better marriages, and to help restore those marriages threatened by divorce. No matter how long you have been married, there are opportunities to serve.
- Is God calling you to allow your marriage to make a difference in other marriages?
- Do you have a heart to help couples prepare for marriage, repair their marriage or enrich their marriage?
- Are you a spiritually mature couple (NOT PERFECT)?
- Have you completed part or all of Life Class?
If you answered yes to all these questions, please complete a seperate Ministry Interest Form for both you and your spouse. After we receive your application, your next step will be to have an interview.
Ministry Interest Form
Rock Marriage Ministry Opportunities for married couples:
- Couple to couple marriage coaching
- Marriage Prep / Marriage Class teacher
- Marriage Ministry Teacher
- Group Leaders
- Social Media Representative
- Group Leaders
- Event Planner (Date Nights)
- Events Support Team (Registration, Hospitality, Set up and tear down)
- Data collection and research
We fully understand many have a heart for couples but their gifts are behind the scenes, we need you as well please email [email protected] for more info. We are looking forward to serving alongside you.
Requirements for all areas of Marriage Ministry for ALL couples:
- In process of completing LIFE class - must complete at least one of the 4 classes, if all 4 have not been completed.
- Complete Ministry Interest Form and background check form
- In person interview with a Marriage Ministry Campus Team Lead
- Complete marriage coach training
- Within 90 days of submitting your application, attend and complete all 4 sessions of LIFE membership class
- Within 90 days of submitting your application, attend and complete rGroup Leader orientation and training
Marriage Coach Training Program Details:
This marriage coach training program will empower and equip you to assist couples as they prepare, repair and enrich their marriage. All sessions are open to all campuses.
Sign up for our next 1 day training class:
Date: Saturday, October 29, 2022
Time: 8am - 2pm
Location: Rock Church Point Loma Campus (Lobby Level)
Address: 2277 Rosecrans St, San Diego, CA 92106