What is Premarital Coaching?
It is by far the most important part of your entire wedding/marriage planning process. Just think, if you lay a solid biblical foundation and gather the necessary tools to assemble a great marriage through premarital counseling, but your DJ plays the wrong song, half your flowers are dead and the cake is chocolate instead of lemon, it will have little, if any bearing on the outcome of your marriage. On the other hand, if you don't lay that solid biblical foundation, and have the most spectacular wedding, statistics show, there very well may be challenges.
What Premarital Coaching is Not
- Just another thing we have to do just to get a pastor to marry us
- To make our parents or fiance happy
- Just another box to check off: flowers, DJ, premarital, it's the most important box to check off
Premarital Coaching matters!! It's what matters the most!
Remember, a marriage is for a lifetime - far more important than the wedding day.
- It is what builds the foundation of your marriage.
- It teaches you how to build strength in areas that usually destroy marriages.
- It develops your communication skills.
- It assists you with the right skills to get your sex life off to a great start.
- It is the most important part of the wedding planning process.
- It establishes if God is the center of your marital plans, as well as how long your engagement should be, and assists you in setting your wedding date.
- It assesses where you and your spouse to be are spiritually and where you need to be.
Marital success is not based on how beautiful the flowers are, the wedding dress, or even the rings. It's determined most often by how much effort was put into developing the right tools to assemble, adjust and maintain a lifelong marriage according to the word of God.
We strongly recommend you enroll in premarital before you get engaged or set a date! However if you are already engaged, and have set a date, the next suggestion is to enroll in premarital classes at least 6 months before your wedding date!
COST OF CLass:
- $100 per couple
Current class OPTIONs
To learn more about each specific class, click on the link below.
- Wednesdays in Point Loma beginning August 22
- Tuesdays in La Jolla beginning September 11
- Sunday Mornings in Point Loma beginning September 16
- Mondays in El Cajon beginning October 22
Sign Up Now
- Registration: Click here
You are viewing ministry info for the Point Loma campus