For Seriously Dating and Engaged Couples
Why should we complete marriage prep before we get engaged?
What we’ve noticed is once most couples get engaged they become consumed with the success of their wedding day. When this happens they miss out on the benefits of marriage prep which is defining the relationship, dealing with challenges and preparing for marriage.
What is marriage prep?
Marriage Prep is a 8 week course that will assist you in the following:
- Understanding God's design for marriage and
- Laying down a solid biblical foundation for you to have a healthy marriage
Why do we need marriage prep?
It’s the only part of your wedding planning process that is specifically geared towards the success of your marriage! Everything else (dress, flowers, ring, venue etc) is for the wedding day.
What will we learn in marriage prep?
- How to have a great sex life
- Husband and wife’s God given roles in marriage
- How to love God's way and have a covenantal marriage
- How to have great communication and stay connected spiritually, physically and emotionally
When should we begin marriage prep?
The ideal time to enroll is when you and your boyfriend/girlfriend have had conversations about marriage.
COST OF CLass:
- $100 per couple plus your course material, which is approximately $40/couple
Current class OPTIONs
To learn more about each specific class, click on the link below.
- Wednesday evenings in Spring Valley beginning January 9
- Wednesday evenings in La Jolla beginning January 16
- Sunday mornings in Point Loma beginning January 20
- Mondays in El Cajon beginning February 2019 (Date TBD)
- Sunday Mornings in Point Loma beginning February 24
- Sunday afternoons in San Marcos beginning April 2019 (Date TBD)
Sign Up Now
- Registration: Click here
You are viewing ministry info for the Point Loma campus